New Year Resolutions – Changes!
I have given my 2011 hobby new year resolutions some more thought over the past couple of days, and have changed a few, and added a few more!
So here is the amended list
- Have a fully painted 50 point Protectorate of Menoth army for end of April.
- Have a new 35 point Protectorate of Menoth army fully painted for end of June.
- Have a fully painted 100 point Protectorate of Menoth army for end of October.
- Play in at least six tournaments with my Protectorate of Menoth during the year.
- Have two decent size Flames of War forces (US and Germans) fully painted by the end of the Year.
- Build and paint a static Flames of War, World War II 6 x 4 gaming table by the end of the Year.
- Post more often of my blog, especially more pictures.
- Play at least 150 games of Warmachine during the year.
Whats has changed from the previous post?
I have added having a fully painted 100 point Protectorate of Menoth army for end of October. This is for the Mansfield Mosh tournament at Maelstrom Games in November.
I have changed the Flames of War, World War II scenery resolution to build a static Flames of War, World War II 6 x 4 gaming table.
Lastly I have changed the target Warmachine games to play this year to 150, I felt that 100 was too easy, and maybe 200 was over ambitious.